
I can't believe August is half over and I'm only now putting something up. Jamie is changing so quickly. He is less of a baby everyday and more of a little man. He doesn't crawl anywhere anymore.
His vocabulary is growing too. He is no longer just hooting and cawing, he is also smacking his lips like a fish and baahing like a sheep. He sniffs when he sees flowers, blows raspberries for elephants, and says toot toot for a boat.
He is becoming more interested in inanimante objects like trucks and trains. He still likes animals the best, but he is now pushing around trucks and boats and making noises for each of them. I even got him to say dub dub dub for a helicopter which was one of my baby words-helicopers were dub dubs.
He is also quite good at his body parts. He says eye, and points to each of his bits when you ask where a body part is. His main word is still "waz' at?" which keeps me very busy answering him.







No comments:
Post a Comment