Oh, whoops, that's my sweet little boy being abused by his mother. Sometimes I can't help but buy girl stuff when I'm at Goodwill if it is particularly cute. Well this little pleated wool skirt was just too sweat. I was just a little too curious what it would look like to put it straight into storage, and what if I never have a little girl? And isn't she, I mean he, just adorable enough to be a girl?
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Utilikilt
What a sweet little girl.
Oh, whoops, that's my sweet little boy being abused by his mother. Sometimes I can't help but buy girl stuff when I'm at Goodwill if it is particularly cute. Well this little pleated wool skirt was just too sweat. I was just a little too curious what it would look like to put it straight into storage, and what if I never have a little girl? And isn't she, I mean he, just adorable enough to be a girl?
Oh, whoops, that's my sweet little boy being abused by his mother. Sometimes I can't help but buy girl stuff when I'm at Goodwill if it is particularly cute. Well this little pleated wool skirt was just too sweat. I was just a little too curious what it would look like to put it straight into storage, and what if I never have a little girl? And isn't she, I mean he, just adorable enough to be a girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081023/ts_afp/britainscienceresearch;_ylt=ArGUO4eeLNeBgWRjuBh_xl2s0NUE
Post a Comment