Sunday, March 28, 2010

When I grow up...



We spent about an hour at Macrina Bakery on Saturday. It was like Mr. Roger's picture picture but live. You see they have two huge window panes on each side of the bakery. The one on the left is all pastries and the window on the right is all bread baking. There also seems to be a very strong gender divide between the two sides. Women=pastries, men=bread. Jame and I spent a long time watching both sides. He was doing some heavy flirting with the girls on the pastry side, but the men were all business.



(these are actually pictures from last summer. I wish I had any without him chewing.)

After almost an hour of watching the baking, Jamie looked up and said "when I grow up I want to be a baker, fire chief, worker man, lawyer." It was priceless-all things he is interested in, and the last one is to be like papa.

No comments: