Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Getting Started
Everything about a blog seems to go against my nature. I don't have much follow through about forming lasting habits-unless they are bad habits, of course. I have a borderline phobia about publishing any personal facts about myself online. I'm a procrastinator. I'm a too many times to count, failed journal keeper. I have a terrible track record with getting content up on the web i.e. any of the websites I supposedly maintain. I can't spell or write using proper grammar. (Ha-I just spelled grammar wrong-but of course the spell check caught that so most of my spelling errors will go unseen.) And I am the mother of a ten month old so I have no time for anything. But here we are and I am starting a blog. I'm not sure I will publish it-I'm not sure I will ever post anything beyond today. This whole conversation may, in fact, be with myself. Self, you are a swell gal, and a fine writer. Since I'm the only one that will see this, I can say that with full confidence that no one will scorn me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
You are indeed a fine writer, and I'm glad you have published, so far, so good!
Post a Comment