Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Inspiration

This is a totally non-baby post-I do sometimes have a thought outside of diapers and drool. I am doing a wedding this summer for one of my best friends and I was surfing for inspiration when I came upon this awesome site.

Since the time I was getting married, the number of websites that are brimming over with awesome ideas has exploded. Turns out there are a million blogs devoted to everything wedding-imagine that, I thought all the blogs were about being crafty moms.

So if you want to see a drool worthy blog about wedding style, surf on over to Style Me Pretty and check out their awesome "inspiration boards". Below is the inspiration board I made for Erin's wedding. Fun stuff!

2 comments:

Jamie's Dad said...

I'm sensing an orange theme for the Swain-Ward (or as I like to call it, the "SWARD" (pronounced "sword")) wedding. Great inspiration board.

Lisa Loop said...

I'll see you tomorrow, but had to comment...I've been on Style Me Pretty recently too and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I could fall into it and be in total bliss! Great STYLE rendition of Erin's shower.