Why not take olive me.....I'm a new mom, I am married to a do-gooder attorney. I have two rotten cocker spaniels - that require being married to said attorney, as we will clearly be sued at some point. I play fast and loose with punctuation having been schooled by hippies that had a learning optional policy towards structured learning. I could kick Martha's ass if I wasn't such a procrastinator.
Today was a near record setting low tide, and tomorrow will be nearly as low. Jamie and I went down to check it out and saw a few fun things, ate some rocks, got real sandy, and tomorrow we are going back for more.
I'm in awe of some of your recent photos....we should go 'play' photographer in the next week or two. I'd love to sit down and watch how you play with your pics post-shoot too! I like a lot of the effects you are creating. I need to experiment. It doesn't hurt that you have such a photogenic child either! ;)
1 comment:
I'm in awe of some of your recent photos....we should go 'play' photographer in the next week or two. I'd love to sit down and watch how you play with your pics post-shoot too! I like a lot of the effects you are creating. I need to experiment. It doesn't hurt that you have such a photogenic child either! ;)
Post a Comment