After waking to find that the coffee I bought the day before was still in the car, along with my wallet and keys, I had no choice but to break in. I can't face a day stuck in the house with no car and without a cup of coffee.

So after my victorious petty crime, I was all set to throw the kid in the car and make tracks away from all the housework, smelly diapers, and barking dogs that sat on the other side of my front door-but alas-no keys! I did, at least, have cash to visit my local coffee shop where a buttery pastry and a 16oz. no foam breve.
James and I set out, he astride his new trike, me only slightly weakened by my lack of fuel-I could still end this sorry episode ahead.
Cut to said cafe. CLOSED Mondays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Settled for weak brewed coffee with no half and half around 11:45. Not a happy Mommy.







No comments:
Post a Comment