![]() |
| From Blog2 |
Thanks to the city of Seattle, we are about to be composters. Starting next week, we can, and by law must, compost and recycle nearly everything. We are so lucky, it makes life so much easier and makes me feel like our little house is not such a drain on the earth. I have been intending to start composting for ages now, but just never got to it. Now I don't even have to think about it.
Our little green can arrived on Wednesday, and I started filling up my compost pail. I have been in the habit of buying old food crocks when I see them for sale at Goodwill, and I'm getting a nice little collection. I was also fortunate enough to be given one that belonged Kyle's grandparents. This two gallon crock had the added bonus of a lid. It makes a very handsome compost pail, don't you think.








1 comment:
My god, even your compost looks pretty!
Post a Comment