Monday, April 14, 2008

I feel the temperature risin'.....

I'm getting really into these song lyrics as blog titles!


If you were not in Seattle this weekend you missed one of those special weather anomalies that make us all secretly glad we live here in the soggy NW . It was 80 degrees on Saturday-never mind that it was fifty, again, on Sunday-it was gorgeous on Saturday.


Only bummer was Jamie's temp was on the rise, as well. He and I had been suffering a bit of a cold, and on Friday night his cold turned into a fever of 104.

Poor little guy has been riding a fever roller coaster ever since.


Luckily the snot hasn't hurt his looks any.

He is actually quite a little love when he is sick.



He has been cuddly and sweet not at all a pill.


He was just slower version of himself during the daytime. So, Saturday, he and I just hung out on the Island in the wonderful weather, watching Grammy and Papa do yard work. Not Bad.



He still had a chance to practice his new crawling skills in the grass.


And check out that pitching arm!



Today his fever was breaking and he had little more edge to him.



Did I mention he is teething-still- and, no I still havn't gotten him a proper teething ring, so he is forced to continue to use my laptop as a teether- check out that snot string smeared across the computer-nice!


Lastly, I have learned some new Photoshop tricks in the last few days- via lynda.com- and I had fun applying them on the above shots. I might just tell you more about that tomorrow, but now I need to rest up, so I can be all fresh for the Dalai Lama.

No comments: