Thursday, April 10, 2008

Link of the Week

Martha has a cookie of the week, Perez has a quote of the week; I'm going to start a link of the week.

I am always finding new things that I want to share. I'm sure most of it will be of no interest to most of you, but some things will be of great interest to some of you.

So as I am writing this, in another window, I'm watching tutorial videos on how to use the new Dreamweaver CS3 program-I told you, not interesting at all right? Well, give me a minute to convince you.

In trying to find ways to learn this new program that did not involve leaving my kid or reading a book, I found lynda.com . That Lynda is a helpful gal. Its a site of video tutorials-some for free-on pretty much any computer program you can think of. It also has tutorials on how to use ebay, or the new Vista, Google, digital photography, and more.

If you use a computer, I'm sure you can find some helpful tutorial on lynda. They are all quicktime streaming video that you just watch on your machine. Besides the free videos, the rest of the content can be viewed with a monthly or yearly subscription. It has been money well spent, so far, for me.

Cheers, and happy computing.

No comments: